In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Friday, March 30, 2018

Desperate Remote

Hey guys!

I know, that I haven't been updating this blog very often in the last few days or weeks. And I'm sorry about that. I really am.
But....one thing I've been doing was....working on a series for a good friend of mine. And it just happened, that the series isn't just your ordinary standard out-of-the-mill stuff. It's going deeper. I try to go deeper. And as of now this series is the longest I ever did! And it's not even finished!

But I wanted to show you! So I asked my friend, and he gave me the permission to show you this series! I really hope, that you enjoy it as much as I do writing it!

6 comments:

  1. Comes there an interaktive or what will thet going to be i love interactive games hihi^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crestf,

    I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so far, but you left off right when it got good. No kidding about the length, I can't wait to see how the story finishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I wonder who becomes Teri Hatcher?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. It’s so great. Can’t wait to see it continue. Hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing story, you did great with your friend :-) I would love to see something like this involving Bree, she is my fav ^^

    ReplyDelete