In my blog you'll find captions about love, hate, curiosity, and almost every other emotion we are capable of.
As always,
I hope you like my creations!

an
interactive caption series
brought to you by
crestf & TGCaptionBlogger
Current episode:
Upcoming episode:

Sunday, November 23, 2014

End of Celebration Week

Hi folks,

these past three captions mark the end of this Celebration Week.
I hope you've enjoyed these continuation captions and that you are content with the way these stories turned out. And I'm sure that at least some of them will see further additions to them.

Thanks again for your continuing support.

Best wishes,
crestf

1 comment:

  1. Hi crestf,

    thank you very much for these great captions. I liked the following series continuations the most: Device, Going Out and Inappropriate Thoughts.

    For the last one I'm sure he could trick the girlfriends friends or family into giving him directions to his home. Something along the lines of "I lost my phone, and I don't remember my number, could you give it to me?" Or him making the news with his ex girlfriends face "Wanted for suspicion of bank robbery" or maybe even tricking the police into searching for her. He could make a photo of her holding a current newspaper and then telling the police she has been abducted.

    As you may have noticed some ideas were made by crossing simple ideas with some gangster game that was recently re-released. :)

    ReplyDelete